Florida Super Lawyers Names Rumberger Kirk & Caldwell Attorneys to 2019 List
Six Attorneys Named "Super Lawyers" and FourAttorneys Named “Rising Stars”
FLORIDA – June 7, 2019 - Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell is pleased to announce that 10 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2019 edition of Florida Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a comprehensive guide to the top 5 percent of attorneys in the state, as chosen by their peers and categorized by city and practice area.
Through peer nominations and independent research by Law & Politics magazine, attorneys are asked to nominate the best lawyers they’ve personally observed in action. Safeguards are placed to avoid ballot manipulation, such as lawyers nominating themselves or “stacking” the ballots with only colleagues from within their own firms. Further evaluation is done based on peer recognition and professional achievement. Florida Super Lawyers is based on a survey of approximately 44,000 ballots of attorneys who have been in practice for more than five years.
The following Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell attorneys have been named to Florida Super Lawyers:
- Scott M. Sarason – Person Injury: Products Defense
- J. Scott Kirk – Personal Injury Defense: General
- Leonard J. Dietzen, III – Employment & Labor
- Linda Bond Edwards – Employment & Labor
- Robert L. Blank – Personal Injury: General Defense
- J. Richard Caldwell, Jr. – Person Injury: Products Defense
No more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. The selection process for Rising Stars is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process except that a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less, and Rising Stars candidates do not go through a peer evaluation by practice area.
The following attorneys have been named as Rising Stars:
- Albert Li – Construction Litigation
- Monica C. Segura – Construction Litigation
- Tyler J. Derr - Construction Litigation
- Carie Hall – Civil Lit: Defense