Alejandro Moreno concentrates his practice in the area of insurance coverage and bad faith. He defends insurance companies against first-party and third-party coverage litigation including water, sinkhole, and fire claims.
While in law school, Alejandro served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Beth Bloom, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Scott Makar, Florida First District Court of Appeal.
During his third year of law school, Alejandro was chosen as a member of Class XIV of the Florida Gubernatorial Fellows Program. As a part of his fellowship, he worked for the Department of Business and Professional Regulation and met weekly with different elected and appointed state government officials in the Governor’s Office
University of Florida College of Law — J.D., 2019
- 2019 Dean’s Leadership Award
- Book Award in Introduction to Lawyering
- Florida Moot Court, Treasurer
- Legal Writing & Appellate Advocacy, Teaching Assistant
- Student Bar Association, Parliamentarian
- John Marshall Bar Association
Florida State University — B.A., Political Science, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, International Affairs, cum laude, 2016
- Garnet and Gold Key Leadership Honorarium, Inductee
- Student Government Association, Secretary of Diversity
- University Admissions Committee
- University Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Florida — 2019