Albert Li focuses his practice in the areas of construction and casualty litigation. He represents contractors, developers, and design professionals in construction defect claims and disputes. He also represents clients in personal injury and premises liability matters. Albert is AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
While attending law school, Albert served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Judge Frank Shepherd at the Third District Court of Appeal and as an intern at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”). Prior to attending college, Albert served in the U.S. Navy and deployed twice as a Navy SWCC.
- Dade County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Section
St. Thomas University School of Law — J.D., 2015
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill — B.A., Political Science, 2012
St. Thomas University School of Business — M.B.A., 2015
- Florida — 2015
- U. S. District Courts of Florida (Southern, Middle)
- AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star-Construction Litigation, 2019
- Co-Author, "No Rest for the Weary: Project Completion Is the Beginning of Litigation," Construction Executive, May 1, 2019