Anabel Cordero concentrates her practice in the area of insurance coverage and bad faith. She defends insurance companies against first-party and third-party coverage litigation including water, sinkhole, and fire claims.
While in law school, Anabel clerked for the Department of Veteran Affairs, Board of Appeals, as well as for the Honorable Barbara Areces of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court, Miami-Dade County.
- Gwen S. Cherry Black Women Lawyers Association
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law — J.D. , 2019
- ILSA Journal of International & Comparative Law
- Dean’s List (2018-2019)
- CALI Excellence High Grade Award (2019)
- Pro Bono Honors Award (2019)
- First Generation Professionals Legal Society, President
- American Civil Liberties Union-NSU Law Chapter, Secretary
Florida Atlantic University — B.A., Political Science, 2012
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) FAU Chapter, Political Action Chair
- Florida — 2019