Brittney D. Savino
Brittney Savino focuses her practice primarily in the areas of general aviation and construction litigation in both state and federal courts. She represents general contractors and subcontractors in multi-million dollar construction defect disputes involving condominiums and commercial projects throughout the State of Florida.
Brittney also helps aviation industry clients navigate compliance issues involving such regulations, treaties, and conventions as well as general tort litigation.
While in law school, she was an intern at the Miami Dade County Public Defender’s Office.
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- Dade County Bar Association
- Miami Beach Bar Association
University of Miami School of Law — J.D., 2015
New York University — B.A., Political Science, 2011
- Florida — 2015
- U.S. District Courts of Florida (Southern)
- Author, "4th DCA Reinforces Burden is on Plaintiff to Prove Actual or Constructive Notice in Slip and Falls," March 3, 2020
- Author, "Truth in Damages," November 13, 2019