Courtney N. Walmer
Courtney Walmer practices in the areas of warranty and Lemon Law. For cases involving the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act and Florida Lemon Law, she represents automotive manufacturers in all phases of litigation including arbitration before the Florida New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board and in lawsuits throughout the state.
Prior to joining RumbergerKirk, Courtney served as an Assistant State Attorney where she successfully prosecuted a broad range of cases including misdemeanors, general felonies, child abuse and domestic violence cases.
- Motor Vehicles
- Harbor House, Young Professional Board
Florida State University College of Law — J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Law Review, Executive Notes and Comments Editor
- Moot Court Team, Seminfinalist Manfred Lachs Moot Court Competition
- Book Award: Legal Writing & Research II, Criminal Law, Family Law, Counterterrorism Law, European Union Law, Criminal Trial Advocacy Clinic
- Dean’s List
University of Central Florida — B.A., Political Science, with honors, 2010
- Florida — 2016
- Note, Governing Hydraulic Fracturing Through State-Local Dynamic Federalism: Lessons from a Florida Case Study, 42 FLA. ST. U. L. REV. 867 (2015) (http://www.law.fsu.edu/lawreview/current-issue). Presentation of Note, Florida State College of Law Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law Colloquium