Freddy Kasten focuses his practice in the area of insurance coverage including First Party claims.
While in law school, Freddy served as judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Ivan F. Fernandez for the Florida Third District Court of Appeal. Freddy also participated in RumbergerKirk’s Summer Associate Program in 2018.
- Dade County Bar Association
University of Miami School of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Articles and Comments Editor, University of Miami Law Review
- CALI Book Award, Legal Communications & Research I
- Social Media Chair, Entertainment & Sports Law Society
University of Michigan — B.A., Communications Studies and History, 2016
- 2015-2016 Fredric M. Kasten Leadership Award Winner
- Summer 2015 Award Recipient, LSA Internship Scholarship
- Florida — 2019