Jason F. Bullinger
Jason Bullinger focuses his practice in the area of construction litigation. He represents contractors, developers, and design professionals in construction defect claims and disputes.
Jason worked as an intern with the Honorable F. Rand Willis at Florida’s Fifth District Court of Appeal. Prior to entering law school, he served as a Deputy Sheriff at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
University of Florida College of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Managing Editor, Florida Law Review
- Book Award, Animal Rights & the Law
- Dean’s List
- DT Smith Outstanding Associate Editor Award, Florida Law Review (Fall 2016)
University of Central Florida — B.S., Management-Information Systems, cum laude, 2003
- Florida — 2017
- U.S. District Courts of Florida (Southern, Middle, Northern)