Jonathan Marcelo represents automotive manufacturers in warranty and Lemon Law matters, and in the defense of alleged product defects.
While in law school, Jonathan served as a legal extern for the Office of General Counsel, Florida House of Representatives, for the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel, Felony Criminal Appeals Division, United States Attorney’s Office and the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights.
- Motor Vehicles
Florida State University College of Law — J.D., 2019
- Florida State University Law Review, Staff Editor
- William H. Stafford Inn of Court
- American Constitution Society, Former Co-President and Vice President
- Student Bar Association
- Law School Council, Treasurer (2017-2018)
- Raising the Bar Student Advisory Board
Florida State University — B.S., Political Science and Economics, 2014
Oscar Arias Sanchez Honor Society
Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity (Pre-Law)
UCF South Atlantic Regional Moot Court Tournament 2012
- Florida — 2019
- Author, "Fourth DCA adopts Risk-Utility Test as the Standard for Some Design Defect Claims," January 2021