Joseph M. Connick
Joe Connick focuses his practice in the area of casualty litigation. He represents clients in motor vehicle accident liability claims involving personal injury, premise liability, wrongful death and property damage cases.
While in law school, Joe worked as a legal extern for the United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Ohio.
Cleveland State University- Cleveland Marshall College of law — J.D., magna cum laude, 2022
- CALI “High A” Excellence for the Future Award in Torts, Fall 2019
- Dean’s List (All semesters)
- Global Business Law Review, Publications Managing Editor
- Student Bar Association, Election and Programming Committee, Senator
- Entertainment and Sports Law Association, Member
- Peer Mentor Program, Committee Member
- Professional Programing Chair; Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Kent State University — B.A., Political Science, 2018
- Florida — 2023
- Ohio — 2022