K. Grace Kobitter
Grace Kobitter focuses her practice in the area of casualty litigation.
While in law school, Grace served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Anthony E. Porcelli, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa. Grace also participated in the firm’s Summer Associate Program in 2019.
Stetson University College of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2020
- The Order of Barristers
- Stetson Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor
- Dispute Resolution Board, Member
- ABA Client Counseling Regional Champion (2018-2019)
- Stetson Law Ambassadors
- Student Bar Association – Vice President (2019-2020), Secretary (2018-2019), Class Representative (2017-2018)
- Highest Grade Distinction Negotiation & Mediation
Transylvania University — B.A., Psychology, 2016
- Swimming & Diving Team
- Study Abroad: Regents University, London, United Kingdom
- Florida — 2020
- Author, "The Faults of House Bill 719 Repealing Florida’s No-Fault System," May 2021