Tray Johnson focuses his practice in the area of casualty litigation. He represents clients in negligence claims involving personal injury, motor vehicle accident claims, wrongful death and property damage.
Prior to joining RumbergerKirk, Tray worked as an Assistant State Attorney at the Office of the State Attorney, 11th Judicial Circuit, where he gained considerable trial experience including more than 15 jury trials and 20 bench trials. He also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Mary Scriven, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division while in law school.
- National Black Prosecutors Association
University of Florida College of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Best Advocate, Southern Region BLSA Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition
- Book Award in Evidence, Spring 2016
- Dean’s List: Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017
- Public Interest Fellowship Recipient
- Pro Bono Certificate of Outstanding Achievement
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator (2016-2018)
- Black Law Students Association (BLSA)
- BLSA Trial Team (2015-2017)
- Relay for Life
University of Florida — B.S., Sport Management, cum laude, 2014
Zeta Kappa Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Florida — 2017
- U.S. District Courts of Florida (Southern)