Michaela N. Kirn
Michaela Kirn focuses her practice on casualty litigation and the representation of insurance companies in coverage disputes and bad faith claims. As part of her practice, Michaela assists clients in matters involving motor vehicle accident claims and defends insurance companies in cases involving homeowners liability policies and payment disputes.
During law school, she served as a federal judicial intern to the Honorable Thomas G. Wilson at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Michaela participated in the firm’s Summer Associate Program in 2018, gaining exposure to various practice areas.
As an undergraduate student at the University of Central Florida, Michaela served as a Legislative Scholar and interned with the Florida Senate during the 2016 session.
- Orange County Bar Association
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers (CFAWL)
Stetson University College of Law — J.D., Cum Laude, 2019
- Stetson Law Review, Marketing Editor
- Stetson Law Ambassadors
- Student Bar Association
- Honor Roll (Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018)
- Highest Grade Distinction, Family Law & International Tribunals
- Stetson Lawyers Association Scholarship Recipient
- Priscilla A. and Lawrence C. Adams Scholarship Recipient
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
University of Central Florida — B.S., Legal Studies (Minor in Public Administration), 2016
- Legislative Scholars Award
- Dean’s List (Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015)
- Florida — 2019