Rebecca Arends defends clients against claims involving premise liability, negligence and personal injury including catastrophic injuries and wrongful death in her casualty and trucking litigation practice.
She also represents individuals in Wills, Trusts and Estates through general estate planning.
While in law school, Rebecca served as a law clerk of the Honorable Judge Clay Roberts of the First District Court of Appeal. She also clerked for the Statewide Prosecutor, Office of the Attorney General, the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office, and the Florida Department of Financial Services.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Member Services Committee for Young Lawyers Division
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Public Policy Subcommittee for Education Connection Committee
- 2018 Nominee for the Emerging Leader of the Year Award
- Glazer Children's Museum
- Host Committee Imagination Gala 2019
- Junior League of Tampa Bay
- Public Affairs Committee
- American Cancer Society
- Finance Director, Associate Board of Ambassadors
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Chair, Young Professionals Council
- Leadership Committee Student of the Year
Florida State University College of Law — J.D., 2015
Florida State University — B.S. Political Science and English Literature, 2011
- Florida — 2016