Rebecca Arends defends clients against claims involving product liability, premise liability, negligence and personal injury including catastrophic injuries and wrongful death in her casualty and trucking litigation practice.
She also represents individuals in Wills, Trusts and Estates through general estate planning.
While in law school, Rebecca served as a law clerk of the Honorable Judge Clay Roberts of the First District Court of Appeal. She also clerked for the Statewide Prosecutor, Office of the Attorney General, the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office, and the Florida Department of Financial Services.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Long Range Planning Committee for Young Lawyers Division
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Workforce Development Committee’s Policy Council Liaison
- Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay
- 2018 Nominee for the Emerging Leader of the Year Award
- 2019 Nominee for the Emerging Leader of the Year Award
- Federalist Society, Tampa Bay Chapter
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Board of Trustees
- Student of the Year Leadership Committee
- Young Professionals Council
- American Cancer Society
Associate Board of Ambassadors
- Redefining Refuge
Auction Chair, Bubbles and Butterflies Gala 2020
- Glazer Children's Museum
- Host Committee Imagination Gala 2019
- Junior League of Tampa Bay
- Public Affairs Committee
Florida State University College of Law — J.D., 2015
Florida State University — B.S. Political Science and English Literature, 2011
- Florida — 2016
- Author, "Legislative Update: COVID-19 General Liability Legislation Passes First Key Vote," March 9, 2021
- Author, "COVID-19 General Liability Legislation Extension to Healthcare Providers," March 2021
- Author, "Political Affiliations and Jury Selection: Using Social Media and Voir Dire to Impact Juror Selection and Outcomes," Published in "The Trial Advocate," a publication of The Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Volume 39. Number 2. June 2020.