Reed Blair concentrates his practice in the area of insurance coverage and bad faith. He defends insurance companies against first-party and third-party coverage litigation including water, sinkhole, and fire claims.
Prior to entering private practice, Reed worked as an Assistant Public Defender for the Office of the Public Defender 13th Judicial Circuit. While in law school, he also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Daryl M. Manning of the 13th Judicial Circuit Court and for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida.
- George Edgecomb Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- NAACP Hillsborough County Branch Member
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
- Fred G. Minnis Sr. Bar Association Mentorship Program
Stetson University College of Law — J.D., 2018
- Black Law Students Association
- Stetson University College of Law Ambassadors
- Stetson University London Study Abroad Program
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Award Recipient
- George Edgecomb Bar Association Bar Prep Scholarship Recipient
Brown University — B.A., Political Science and Africana Studies, 2015
- Black Student Union
- Brown University Pre-Law Society
- Brown University Rugby Club Recruiting Chairperson
- Florida — 2019
- Presenter, "Nuts and Bolts of a Property Homeowner Insurance Claim," George Edgecomb Bar Association Legal Education Series Webinar, November 12, 2022
- Co-author, "OIR Approves Binding Arbitration and Waiver of Entitlement to Relating Attorney Fees," April 2022