Ryan Brown focuses his practice areas of casualty litigation. He defends clients against tort claims, including premises liability, auto negligence, catastrophic injury and wrongful death.
Prior to entering private practice, Ryan worked as an Assistant Public Defender for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit and as a Staff Attorney for the Fourteenth Judicial Circuit Court.
Plaintiff Shelly Roos alleged back, neck and shoulder injuries after a 50-pound, six-foot sunglass display fell on her while inside a gift shop during a storm. Plaintiff’s counsel asked the jury to award $492,334.02 in closing argument. After 50 minutes of deliberations, the jury returned a defense verdict in the Hillsborough County Circuit Court case.
Florida State University — J.D. , magna cum laude, 2017
- Book Awards: Public International Law; Criminal Procedure: Police; Evidence; Scientific Evidence
- FSU Merit-Based Scholarship
- Member, Journal of Transnational Law and Policy
- Research Assistant, International Law, Professor David Landau
- Research Assistant, Legal Economics, Professor Murat Mungan
University of South Florida — B.A., English Literature, 2013
- Florida — 2017