Vaughn Glinton, Jr.
Vaughn Glinton focuses his practice in the areas of employment and professional liability.
Prior to joining RumbergerKirk, Vaughn served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Judge Conway in the U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida.
- Orange County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Co-Chair, Community Service Committee
- Central Florida Urban League, Young Professionals
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association
University of Florida College of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Dean’s List
- Book Awards in Legal Writing; Applied Legal History; Juvenile Clinic; Interviewing, Counseling, and Negotiations; and Professional Responsibility
- Pro Bono Certificate
- Historian, Black Law Students Association
- Executive Articles Editor, Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Teaching Assistant in Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy and Trial Practice
University of Central Florida — B.A., Legal Studies, summa cum laude, 2013
- President’s List
- Runner-Up in Thesis of the Year in the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Category
- Vice President and President, Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Board Member, University of Central Florida Conduct Boar d
- Florida — 2017
- U. S. District Courts of Florida (Middle)