The best way to become a trial lawyer is by learning from trial lawyers. That’s why we created the Associate College.
De Facto Professors
Manage your case through all phases of litigation. Navigate client relationships. Become a rainmaker.
The Associate College is a monthly, educational program for attorneys with varying experience. It’s for law school graduates. It’s for senior associates moving towards partnership. Through partner-led talks, workshops, and constructive feedback, we build and develop associates into commanding litigators. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing for and taking expert testimony
- Marketing and business development
- Trial and case management strategies
- Handling written discovery
- Successful motion practice