Reginald Guillaume represents automotive manufacturers in all phases of litigation involving Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and Florida Lemon Law including arbitration before the Florida New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board and in lawsuits throughout the state.
Prior to joining RumbergerKirk, Reginald worked as an Assistant State Attorney, Felony Division in the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. While in law school, he also served as a legal intern for the Consulate General of Haiti in Montreal, Canada.
Florida International University College of Law — J.D., 2017
Moot Court Team, Best Petitioner Brief, FIU Law Moot Court Competition
Dean’s List (Fall 2015)
- Commencement Speaker (2017)
- FIU Law Faculty Recognition Award (2017)
- Student Bar Association, President
- American Bar Association, FIU Law Representative & Law Student Division
- National Black Law Student Association. Education Specialist
- H.T. Smith Black Law Student Association, Community Service Director
- International Study Abroad Program, Seville, Spain, Summer 2015
- Florida — 2017
- District of Columbia — 2020
- Author, "Florida’s New NIL Law Removes Potential Restrictions for Student-Athletes," February 2023
- Co-author, "Florida Businesses can do More When Aiding Gig Economy Worker in Emergencies Without Worry of Liability," June 2022