We may talk a lot as lawyers, but our commitment to diversity is more than lip service.
You Make Us Stronger
Echo chambers may be comfortable, but they don’t promote new ideas or creative thinking. What does? Diversity and inclusion.
Innovation requires attorneys with different backgrounds and perspectives coming together to strategize, create, and advocate for clients. We foster an environment of respect where you can be yourself. Where you can take advantage of our strong mentorship program and advance in your career.
Diversity in Action
Diversity is the future, and one of our greatest strengths. Taking a progressive approach to mentorship, we foster professional development for minorities, women, and LGBTQ partners and associates. Find the law career you dreamt of, the respect you deserve. Here at RumbergerKirk.
Your Cause Matters to Us
Make a lasting impact in your community. By getting involved with an organization, you can become an integral part of its progress. We encourage and support involvement in a variety of diverse organizations and bar associations:
- Women in Pre-Law Society
- Women in Law Summit
- Women, Diversity, and Change Summit
- National Bar Association Gateway to Success
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Corporate Counsel Leadership Summit
- Minority Mentoring Picnics
- StreetLaw Event
- Virgil E. Hawkins Bar Association
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association Scholarship
- Florida A&M University College of Law Professional Development Series
- National LGBT Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association