Blake Bonsack focuses his practice on casualty litigation and insurance coverage. He represents clients in negligence claims involving personal injury, motor vehicle accident claims, wrongful death, and property damage. Blake also defends insurance companies against first-party and third-party coverage litigation including water, sinkhole, and fire claims.
While attending law school, Blake served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Bruce T. Beesley for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas — J.D., 2014
University of Florida — B.S., Journalism, 2009
- Florida — 2015
- U.S. District Courts of Florida (Middle)
- Co-Author, "Collab with Claims Handling is Key to Success for Insurance Defense Litigation," Insurance Journal, November 2023
- Author, "Florida High Court Says Airbnb Arbitration Sticks- It's in the Fine Print," April 2022
- Co-Author, "Win for Florida Insurance Carriers on PIP Calculations," December 2021