Meredith Fee focuses her practice on casualty defense and product liability litigation. She defends nationally known trucking companies in cases involving significant and catastrophic injuries as well as wrongful death claims. Representing an industry subject to regulation at state and federal levels, Meredith’s practice includes consulting with trucking industry clients on evidence preservation and compliance matters that may impact the investigation of accidents and the defense of future litigation.
Due to the regulations governing the industry, she defends trucking clients in cases involving issues including driver time, lighting, driver qualifications and performance, and vehicle maintenance and repair; many of her cases include issues with electronic control modules and other evidence preservation concerns. She defends claims arising from a variety of trucking accidents including vehicle/ pedestrian and multiple vehicle collisions and works closely with law enforcement and homicide investigators when traffic citation and/or criminal charges come into play.
She also represents clients in cases involving premises liability, motor vehicle accidents and product defect claims.
Before law school, Meredith served as an AmeriCorps member at Brevard Habitat for Humanity. She participated in RumbergerKirk’s Summer Associate Program and served as a law clerk for the Honorable Ronald Flury, Leon County Court, Second District.
- Defense Research Institute
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Florida State University College of Law — J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Dean’s List
- Curt & Seth Pajcic & Pajcic P.A. Criminal Procedure – Police Book Award
- 1st Place in Wayne Hogan Mock Trial Intramural Competition
- Received Book Awards in Employment Law, Products Liability, and Cross-Examination
- Best Oralist at the Weschler Moot Court Competition
- FSU Law Mock Trial, President
- FSU Moot Court, Member
- TransactioNOLES, President
- Phi Delta Phi, Member
Florida State University — B.S. Family and Child Sciences, 2012
- President’s List
- Dean’s List
- Habitat for Humanity FSU Chapter, Member
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, Member
- Florida — 2016
- Co-Author, "Florida Car Accident Lawsuits: How to Apply the Brakes on Plaintiffs," Without Prejudice, Official Journal of the Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association, Vol. 85. No. 7. March 2021