Madison Miller focuses her practice in the areas of casualty and trucking litigation. She defends claims arising from a variety of trucking accidents including vehicle/ pedestrian and multiple vehicle collisions, and represents businesses against premises liability, auto negligence and various tort claims.
While in law school, Madison worked as a intern for the Honorable Christine Marlewski for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit.
Stetson University College of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Dean’s List (Fall 2019); Honor Roll (Fall 2018; Spring 2019)
- Highest Grade Designation in Sports Law (Fall 2019)
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Society
- Stetson Ambassadors
- Florida Association for Woman Lawyers at Stetson
- Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law
University of South Florida — B.A., Criminology, cum laude, 2016
- Florida — 2020