Madison Buckley focuses her practice in the area of casualty litigation. She represents clients in motor vehicle accident liability claims involving personal injury, wrongful death and property damage cases.
During law school, Madison served as a Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant to Professor Mark Fenster and as a Research Assistant to Professor William H. Page. She participated in the RumbergerKirk Summer Associate Program in 2022.
University of Florida Levin College of Law — J.D., 2023
- Honors: Book Award in Torts; Dean’s List (Fall 2020, Spring 2021)
- Activities: Journal of Law and Public Policy, Deputy Editor in Chief; John Marshall Bar Association; Outlaw; American Bar Association
Florida State University — B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2019
- Dean’s List (4 semesters)
- Activities: Risk Management Team (2 semesters), Women’s Club Lacrosse (5 semesters), SDRC Note Taker
- Study Abroad in Florence, Italy
- Florida — 2023