Sandra Ferrin practices in the areas of product liability and casualty litigation. She defends clients against premises liability, auto negligence and various tort claims. She also defends manufacturers against claims of alleged product defect resulting in catastrophic injury.
Prior to joining RumbergerKirk, Sandra worked as an Assistant Public Defender for the 20th Judicial Circuit in Naples. She also clerked for The Honorable Frank A. Shepherd in Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal. In addition, she has experience handling appellate matters relating to premises liability and professional negligence and her previous litigation practice encompassed federal and state civil matters, with a primary focus on government liability.
Sandra enjoys doing pro bono work. Before moving to Orlando, she provided services to Immigration Equality on a case where a minor from Jamaica was seeking asylum, Legal Services of Greater Miami on a mortgage-related case, and served as a Pro Bono appellate attorney on behalf of DCF in a termination of parental rights case.
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (2015-2019)
- American Bar Association (2015-2019)
- Collier County Bar Association (2018-2019)
- Cuban American Bar Association (2017-2019)
- Florida Third District Court of Appeal Historical Society (2017-2018)
- Michael R. N. McDonnell American Inn of Court (2018-2019)
University of Miami School of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Pro Bono Honors
- Senior Articles Editor-National Security & Armed Conflict Law Review
Barry University — B.S., Business Administration, cum laude, 2010
- Florida — 2015
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Southern)