Hannah L. Klonowski
Hannah Klonowski focuses her practice in the areas of employment and professional liability. She represents public and private employers against employment related claims including discrimination and wrongful termination. In addition, she defends professionals from a variety of industries against claims of malpractice.
While a law student at Stetson, Hannah served as a Research Assistant to Professor Torres-Spelliscy, a legal intern for Children’s Legal Services – Department of Children and Families and a pro-bono associate for the St. Pete Innovation District. Hannah participated in the RumbergerKirk’s 2022 Summer Associate Program.
Stetson University College of Law — J.D., magna cum laude, 2023
- Honors: Honor Roll, Dean’s List, Phi Delta Phi
- National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award – 2023
- National Order of the Barristers
- Stetson Moot Court Board Associate Justice Award
- Activities: Future Lawyers for Advocacy and Philanthropy, Treasurer; Student Leadership Development Committee, Deputy Chair of Event Logistic; Moot Court Board
University of Central Florida — B.A., International and Global Studies, summa cum laude, 2020
- Burnett College Honors Student
- Dean’s List-all semesters
- Florida — 2023