Erin Weinstock focuses her practice in the areas of construction and casualty litigation. She represents contractors, developers, and design professionals in construction defect claims and disputes. Erin also represents clients in personal injury and premises liability matters.
While in law school, Erin worked as a legal intern for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office.
- Miami Dade County Bar Association
Young Lawyers Board of Directors
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Dean’s List (Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Fall 2018, Winter 2019)
- Nova Trial Association
- Jewish Law Student Association, VP Communications
- JNET Law Society, Fellow
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant
University of Florida — B.A., English, cum laude, 2016
- Florida — 2019
- U.S. District Courts of Florida (Southern, Middle)