Florida Super Lawyers Names RumbergerKirk Attorneys to 2020 List
FLORIDA – June 4, 2020 – RumbergerKirk is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 edition of Florida Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a comprehensive guide to the top 5 percent of attorneys in the state, as chosen by their peers and categorized by city and practice area. Super Lawyers rates outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Through peer nominations and independent research, attorneys are asked to nominate the best lawyers they’ve personally observed in action. Safeguards are placed to avoid ballot manipulation, such as lawyers nominating themselves or “stacking” the ballots with only colleagues from within their own firms. Further evaluation is done based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
The following RumbergerKirk attorneys have been named to Florida Super Lawyers:
- Scott M. Sarason – Personal Injury: Products Defense
- Bud Kirk – Business Litigation
- J. Scott Kirk – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Larry Smith – Products Liability
- Leonard J. Dietzen, III – Employment & Labor
- Linda Bond Edwards – Employment & Labor
- Robert L. Blank – Personal Injury General: Defense
No more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. The selection process for Rising Stars is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process except that a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less.
The following attorneys have been named as Rising Stars:
- Albert Li – Construction Litigation
- Monica C. Segura – Construction Litigation
- Chase Hattaway – Employment & Labor
- Jennifer Smith Thomas – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Carie Hall – Civil Litigation: Defense