18 RumbergerKirk Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers in America© 2021
ORLANDO, FL – August 20, 2020 – Eighteen RumbergerKirk attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion The Best Lawyers in America© 2021. The attorneys selected highlight the firm’s renowned civil litigation and criminal defense practices.
In addition, Shenele Pettis Bright has been selected for inclusion in the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Using peer review methodology, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Bright is recognized for her work in Insurance Law.
For the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 6.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. For more than 30 years, the top lawyers in the U.S. have helped make The Best Lawyers in America what The American Lawyer has called “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice’ by candidly evaluating the work of other top lawyers in the same practice areas and geographic locations.
The RumbergerKirk attorneys selected are (with specialty):
- Lori J. Caldwell: Insurance Law
- Ernest “Skip” H. Eubanks: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Darryl L. Gavin: Insurance Law
- Daniel J. Gerber: Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Leon H. Handley: Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Suzanne Barto Hill: Commercial Litigation
- W.L. (Bud) Kirk: Personal Injury Litigation –Defendants
- David B. Shelton: Insurance Law
- Francis H. Sheppard: Professional Malpractice Law- Defendants
- Robert H. Adams: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Craig A. Alexander: Litigation-Labor and Employment and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- J. Michael Rediker: Commercial Litigation; Litigation –Securities; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- E. Berton Spence: Banking and Finance Law; Commercial Transactions/UCC Law
- Leonard J. Dietzen III: Employment Law-Management; Labor Law-Management; Litigation-Labor and Employment
- Richard A. Greenberg: Criminal Defense: General Practice
- H. Jacey Kaps: Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Scott Sarason: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Robert L. Blank: Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants