Craig Alexander Talks about Legal Ethics in Estate Planning Practice
Craig Alexander presented “Legal Ethics in Estate Planning Practice” during a NBI Seminar in Birmingham on August 12. During the lecture, Alexander reviewed topics to assist attorneys in avoiding ethical dilemmas that can occur with estate planning such as:
- Defining Who Your Client Is from the Start
- Handling Clients with Diminished Mental Capacity
- Lawyers Acting as Fiduciaries
- Estate Status Updates for Clients
- Preventing Unauthorized Practice of Law by Legal Staff
The presentation was part of a comprehensive two-day seminar entitled, “Estate Planning: The Ultimate Guide.” A copy of the course materials or audio CD are available at NBI Seminars.