Jessica Kerbel concentrates her practice in the area of insurance coverage and bad faith. She defends insurance companies against first-party and third-party coverage litigation including water, sinkhole, and fire claims. Jessica also has experience with banking and financial services litigation.
During law school, Jessica served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Milton Hirsch for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court.
- Dade County Bar Association
- Miami is Kind, Volunteer
- Miami Waterkeeper, Member
University of Miami School of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2016
- The Society of Bar and Gavel
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Comm. & Research Skills I
- Staff Editor, Race and Social Justice Law Review
- Death Penalty Clinic
- Miami Law Student Ambassador
- Executive Board positions: Maritime Law Society, Environmental Law Society, Dive Bar-University of Miami Chapter
University of Miami — B.A., Marine Affairs, 2013
- Florida — 2016
- U.S. District Courts of Florida (Southern, Middle, Northern)