Brittney Polo focuses her practice on casualty litigation. She represents clients in negligence claims involving personal injury, motor vehicle accident claims, wrongful death and property damage.
During law school, Brittney served as an intern for the Fourth District Court of Appeals.
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law — J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Nova Law Review, Articles Editor
- Dean’s List (Fall 2015-Fall 2016), (Fall 2017-Winter 2018)
- NSU Trial Association, 1L Closing Argument Competition, Semi-Finalist
- Moot Court Society
- ABA Judicial Clerkship Program 2017
- Hispanic Student Bar Association, Student Involvement Chair
Florida International University — B.A., History, 2014
- Florida — 2018
- U.S. District Courts of Florida (Southern)